– Personal information: We do NOT collect any Personal Information about you. “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, physical address, calendar entries, contact entries, files, photos, etc.
– Non-personal information: non-personal information about your use of our apps is collected and aggregated without being able to identify yourself specifically. “Non-Personal Information” means information that is of an anonymous nature, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, your mobile operating system, the length of a session when you use the app and potential crashes. We do not store this data.
– Face data: we do not collect or store face data in our apps.
– Location services: We do not request, collect, or access your location information.
– Security: We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use.
– Your privacy: We do not store or retain any personal information that can be used to identify you (the end-user). No data specific to the end-user will be shared or sold to third parties. We have no interest in housing and storing users’ personal information or data.
– Third party app/link: We use the following ad service to monetize the app: Admob by Google Inc. For more information on how Google uses the collected information, please visit the “how Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites & https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads & https://www.google.com/policies/privacy. Additionally, you may see ads/links to other companies or mobile applications. When you click on ads/links of third parties in our apps or services, you may leave the app or service. We do not responsible for the privacy practices adopted by third parties. We recommend that you read their privacy policies.
– Crashlytics: We use Crashlytics to collect crash reports and anonymous statistical information. This helps us to fix bugs. If you do have a crash, then we may upload logging information to help diagnose the crash.
Made with 💙 in Amsterdam
Copyright © All Rights Reserved